Monday, May 16, 2011

Lovely TJ Maxx finds + New LOFT dress

My husband and I spent the dreary, windy, cold day yesterday running errands and ended up at TJ Maxx.  I especially love to explore their jewelry and home goods sections.  So many of their items have a delightfully vintage vibe to them.
Here are the two items I picked up:





















Eiffel Tower Necklace: This necklace immediately caught my eye inside the jewelry display case.  I'm on a mission to add more simple, delicate necklaces to my jewelry collection since I usually buy statement or long necklaces.  This one fits the bill.  I adore the whimsical, feminine vibe it has.  It's sterling silver with just a little bit of bling along the top portion of the tower. 



I love the vintage floral design of this bowl.  Reminds me of something my grandmother would have had on display in her china cabinet.  I plan to put it on my dresser to hold odds and ends.


I wore my new dress from LOFT outlet last Thursday.  I had planned to post it last Thursday too, but couldn't because of the Blogger chaos going on that day.  It was the first hot & humid day we've had this season and this dress was perfect for it.  It is the perfect lightweight cotton dress for summer.  This is a true navy color, but it also came in purple, a black print, and a blue floral print.  The straps are wide enough that they'll easily hide a bra if I decide to go cardigan-free.  There is even a cute bow tie on the top of each shoulder.  I love the elastic waist and the ruffled hem!  I have a feeling this will be my go to dress for summer days.
I broke out a matching turquoise necklace and bracelet that I got at Ann Taylor outlet several years ago....I love this set and was so happy to re-discover it when I was going through my jewelry recently.  This is the first time wearing my new Anthropologie shoes.....I'll have to post a review of them later this week!
 



Dress: LOFT outlet
Cardigan: Target
Necklace & Bracelet: Ann Taylor Outlet

I'm so anxious about the Anthropologie tag sale starting tomorrow!  I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight!  I'm hoping for 2nd cuts on the Tiered Chambray Dress and Cinchona Cardigan .  I'm also hoping the Shape Suggestion Skirt and Cygnus Tank finally go on sale.  It would be nice if the Strappy Stepper Shoes would also go on sale so I can get a PA.  What are you hoping to hit sale tomorrow?!

No comments:

Post a Comment