Tuesday, July 5, 2011

OOTD: Repeat Red,White, & Blue

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend!  My husband and I had a fantastic weekend camping near Traverse City, MI.  We went to the National Cherry Festival, saw an air show, visited local breweries and wineries, indulged in some good food, enjoyed the gorgeous weather, and hung out with my husband's aunt, uncle, and cousin.  It was such a fun weekend!

I don't have any outfits to share from the weekend as I was pretty casual.  Today I went to work and was still feeling the red, white, & blue vibe.  Yes, this is an exact repeat of an outfit I wore here, except I switched out the jewelry and shoes.  Next time I promise I'll remix it without wearing the same cardi and belt.  I told you this was going to be my go-to dress on hot summer days!


Dress: LOFT Outlet
Cardigan & Belt: LOFT
Cami: The Limited
Necklace: Anthropologie Saturation Point Necklace
Earrings: Anthropologie Garden's Gate Earrings
  



 What did you do for the long weekend?


1 comment:

  1. Wow, your weekend sounds just perfect! Any weekend that involves wineries AND breweries is a winner in my book :) Such a cute outfit. Love the tan accents!

    ReplyDelete