Sunday, February 6, 2011

Walking on Clouds

Hope everyone is enjoying your Superbowl Sunday evening.  I'm just sitting here with my husband watching it.  And by watching it, I mean blogging while it's on in the background and actually paying attention during the commercials! 

It's been a pretty normal weekend.  Friday evening my husband and I had a nice dinner out.  We even ran into hubby's cousin while we were there and I also saw a friend I used to work with several years ago!  It was so nice to see her and catch up even though it was only for a few minutes.  Yesterday I was very productive.  I finally put together the storage shelves I bought at Target.  I straightened up one corner of the spare bedroom.  What once was a pile of random stuff is now nice and neat.  It feels so good, but I still have a long way to go with the cleaning and organizing!!!  Today we made a quick trip to the mall and to Best Buy.  I had to return a sweater that I bought on impulse from NY&Co. last weekend.  I realized that while it was cute, I just didn't love it....and I'd rather save that money for something I love (things on my Anthro wishlist perhaps!?)  We went into Best Buy because I'm finally going to get an iPhone next week and I was looking for a case for it.  Then we did some grocery shopping, I came home and did a little more organizing in the spare bedroom, and now it's finally time to relax!

For our day of running errands I wanted to wear my Ugg look-alike boots from Target.  Although they aren't the cutest footwear, they are so warm and comfy...felt like I was walking on clouds all day.  I decided I needed to wear tights with them because they are a little too tight to comfortably stuff my jeans into.  This is the outfit that fell into place.

Necklace: Banana Republic Outlet
Belt: Banana Republic Outlet
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack (really old!)






What were your favorite commercials from the Superbowl?

No comments:

Post a Comment