Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Winter Wallop

"Winter Wallop"....that is the headline our local news station has been running all day to report on the blizzard we got last night into today.  I haven't left the house all day, but based on all the news stories and my glances out the window, it was nasty out there!  We got about a foot of snow and there were 50+ mile per hour winds whipping the snow all over the place and creating some major snow drifts!  Obviously, we had a snow day today.  Pretty much everything was shut down today....even the malls!!!  Plus, school is already cancelled for tomorrow too!  Woohoo!

So, what did I do with my day off?  Well, I had planned to put together the storage organizer that I bought at Target the other day and clean up the spare bedroom.  But instead I stayed in my pjs all day watching Grey's Anatomy on instant Netflix.  Both of my kitties were even lazy today....not that that's unusual for cats!  Aren't they cute all curled up together?!?


I also broused the Anthro sale online, but restrained myself from buying anything.....YET.  A few things on my wishlist went on sale, but I'll at least sleep on it before I cave.  Here are the items I'm considering:

Woody Nymph Dress - now $79.95

Foundry Blossoms Bracelet - now $29.95

Water & Earth Earrings - now $19.95

What do you think?  Should I splurge and pick up any of these lovelies now that they are on sale?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Meghan. Wasn't the sale great yesterday. So many good items. I really want the Woody Nymph as well, but I think I'm going to wait. I ordered some other items yesterday that triumphed this dress. Have you added it to your cart yet in your size and change the quantity to 99 to see how many are left in stock? I usually do this for items I'm not sure if I should splurge on or just wait. :) I actually did pick up the Foundry Blossoms Bracelet since it just look so adorable and I think it will go with many items. :) Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete