Sunday, August 21, 2011

Climate Control Weekend

After the rain rolled in for most of the day on Saturday, the temperature significantly cooled off.  I figured it was the perfect opportunity to finally wear my Climate Control Cardi that I picked up on sale last month.  It's been hanging on the outside of my closet ever since just waiting to be worn.  I've been admiring it's brilliant turquoise shade and am so glad the weather finally cooperated enough for me to wear it. 

In fact, I was so delighted to finally wear it that I wore it two days in a row!

Saturday night for dinner out with my husband:
Cardigan: Anthropologie Climate Control Cardi (on sale, but sold out online)
Dress: LOFT Outlet
Cami: The Limited
Shoes: Peep Toe Espadrille Flats via Payless
Necklace: Anthropologie Kusari Necklace
Bracelets: Anthropologie Paper Origin bracelet
Watch: TOKYObay Oversized Boyfriend Watch via Garnett Hill (other colors here)

Today during an afternoon of running errands and grocery shopping:
Cardigan: Anthropologie Climate Control Cardi
Tank: Anthropologie Cygnus Tank
Jeans: Calvin Klein Boyfriend Denim Capris via Macys
Flip Flops: Bass Outlet
Earrings: Banana Republic Outlet
Watch & Bracelets: Same as first outfit
 

Target was one of my stops during my afternoon of running errands.  I picked up "The Help" after hearing so much hype about both the movie and the book.  My plan is to read the book and then go see the movie!  I heard the movie has a lot of to-die-for vintage outfits and dresses....can't wait to see it!  Has anyone else read the book and/or seen the movie yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment