Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Like it, LOVE it, Gotta have it!

I had a sudden inkling to brouse the Fossil website the other day specifically to check out their fall handbags.  I'm so glad I did because I fell in love with this clutch as soon as I saw it. 



I just love the pops of orange and teal in the wool plaid and the brown leather trim looks delicious.  This just screams, "I'm the perfect fall accessory...please buy me!"  So, I plan to happily oblige and order this clutch on Friday.  My rationale is that my paycheck will have an added bonus included from some of my summer work, so I deserve to treat myself!  Review to come as soon as I receive it :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just went in a Fossil store today because those handbags were in the window looking so lovely! The store had a wonderful selection of fall bags. I can't wait for your review once your clutch arrives!!

    ReplyDelete