Thursday, August 11, 2011

OOTD: Vintage J. Crew

Okay, my outfit isn't technically made up of vintage J. Crew items.  However, the skirt is about 4-5 years old and this is the last time I remember seeing a skirt this length, shape, as brightly colored, or with pockets at J. Crew.  So, in my opinion, that makes it darn near vintage!  And although the tee is a new purchase, it actually says "vintage" on it...so there you go!

Tee: J. Crew outlet
Skirt: J. Crew (circa 2007?)
Shoes: Anthropologie Strappy Stepper Shoes
Bracelets: Anthropologie Paper Origin Bracelet 




I think I've talked about these shoes before, but I just gotta say again how much I love them!  Cute details and comfortable enough to wear all day.  I'm going to wear them as much as possible before it gets too cold for sandals!
What spring/summer item(s) do you plan on wearing a lot before it gets too cold out???

No comments:

Post a Comment