Tuesday, June 7, 2011

OOTD: New Boden Skirt

I recently ordered a couple of skirts from Boden during a 25% off + free shipping promo.  Today I decided to debut one of them along with a top and cardi I picked up at the LOFT outlet a couple weeks ago.  I must say, I really like the way this outfit came together!  However, after sitting in my hot office all afternoon the linen skirt sure did turn into a wrinkly mess.  Oh well, that's just part of my love/hate relationship with linen I guess!
I highly recommend this skirt.  It comes in several pretty summer colors, is lined, and has nice deep pockets.  I like that Boden skirts are available in regular or long lengths.  This is supposed to be an above the knee skirt in the regular length, but I ordered the long so it would be more work appropriate.



Top & Cardigan: LOFT Outlet
Shoes: Naturalizer Brown Linen Espadrilles


I'm obsessed with this belt.  So much so that I just ordered another one (in the other color scheme) today!  It's so comfortable and goes with almost everything.  Plus, it's reversible!  This side is a light tan and the other is a minty green.  It's on sale and still available online - I highly recommend it!




 Earrings: Etsy store Nest Pretty Things by Tamar (same seller, very similar pair HERE)
Nail Polish: Revlon Top Speed in "Peachy" 
Watch: Tissot

Conan wanted to chill out on my Boden package.  He loves trying to get into boxes!



 Did anyone pick up any goodies from the Anthro sale today???  No clothes on my wishlist hit sale, but I did pick up several accessories..........I'll post about my sale picks tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment