Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sale Picks: Accessories are Key

None of the clothes on my wish list went on sale yesterday.  However, a ton of jewelry, hair accessories, and belts on my wish list hit sale.  There were several pair of earrings that I really wanted, but sold out before I got around to placing my order after work.  Oh well....I still scooped these pretty accessories up!

I've had this saved on my wishlist for a long time, but I must admit it was a bit of an impulse buy when I saw it hit sale.  I justified it by the fact that it's colorful and looks like a fun accessory for summer.

I've been drooling over this ever since I first saw it.  I love the vintage vibe and it's uniqueness.  $40 is still pretty pricey, so I sure hope I love it as much in person as I do online.....

I bought a very similar headband from Anthro a couple years ago and LOVE it!  So this one was a no brainer for me.  I know I'll get a lot of wear out of this + I love anything that's moss green.

I've started wearing my hair half back more often lately and I'll be doing so even more as the heat and humidity flairs up in the summer.  I saw this at the store the other day and it's a great size and a beautiful color.

I'm always on the look out for more skinny belts, especially in different colors.  I've discovered that yellow can be an amazing neutral and will go with so much.

As I mentioned on yesterday's post, I am obsessed with this belt.  Bought it in the other color (mint green) a few weeks ago and I've been stalking this color for a pop back in my size ever since.  I got lucky that another large popped up yesterday!  So now the magenta/tan version is on it's way to me..horray!



As you can see, I should be set on accessories for a while now, lol!  I probably wouldn't have ordered so much if it weren't for FREE SHIPPING!  Did any of you ladies take advantage of free shipping and order any sale goodies yesterday?  Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment