Thursday, January 27, 2011

Black & White with a Splash of Purple

I've been wanting to pair purple with a black & white print for a while now.  There was only one problem....out of my vast collection of different colored cardigans, I didn't own a purple one!!!  I fixed that problem last weekend when I picked up a simple one from Target.  Ah, how could I live without good old Target?

Here's what I wore to work today:
Top: Ann Taylor Outlet
Pants: Ann Taylor Outlet
Belt: Forever 21
Necklace: Etsy (here)
Earrings: Anthropologie Garden's Gate Earrings
Bracelet: Tiffany & Co.
Socks: Merona (Target)
Flats: Younker's 



Hubby and I went out to dinner tonight for a friend's birthday.  I wanted to stick with the "black & white print + a splash of purple" theme, so I came up with this:

Cardigan: Target
Top: JC Penney
Skirt: via TJ Maxx
Ribbon belt: detached from the top I'm wearing
Tights: Anthropologie Daisy Chain tights (in wine)
Shoes: Naya - Cara Mary Janes (here or here)





Oh, and here's my cute little kitty Conan saying, "What the heck are you doing taking pictures of yourself in the mirror, mommy???"

Time to watch The Office now!  Have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. Both great outfits! I especially love the one with the skirt...so cute! Black/white/purple is a lovely combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous, I love the outfits! My fav is the Ann Taylor shirt and cardigan.

    ReplyDelete