Friday, January 21, 2011

Week in Review: OOTDs

Sorry for the lack of posts this week!  It's been the longest and most tiring week at work in a long time.  Part of that may be because I worked on Monday and I usually don't.  Guess I've been spoiled with 4-day work weeks.  However, in addition to 5 whole days of work (gasp!), I've also had a lot of new things get thrown my way, many meetings to attend, and a lot of paperwork, phonecalls, & emails to complete.  Anyway, the past 3 nights I was so tired when I got home that I watched tv or fell asleep early...too tired to even turn on my laptop, let alone blog.  Tuesday and Thursday night I got home so late that I immediately switched to my pjs and forgot all about OOTD snaps.  But, I did remember 3 days this week....none of them are too special, but I thought I'd go ahead and share anyway!

My simply casual Friday outfit from today features one of my very first Anthro purchases ever.....a pretty headband!

Cashmere sweater: Old Navy (2008?)
Lace cami: Maurices (2007?)
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Indigo by Clarks - Purse (on sale here!)
Necklace: Pandora w/ murano glass beads
Earrings: NY & Co.
Anthropologie Serpentine Shimmer Headband (Summer 2009)



In Monday's outfit I was going for business-like, yet cute and feminine for my day full of meetings.
Anthropologie Oleander Cardigan (Fall 2010)
Lace cami: Maurices (2007?)
Dress pants: LOFT
Flats: Macy's
Anthropologie Garden's Gate Earrings (Fall/Winter 2009)
Necklace: gift from the hubby
Bracelet: Tiffany's




 And Wednesday I threw together a rather preppy ensemble...not my typical style, but I thought I'd try something different.  Not really sure how I feel about the final result.....looking back I think it's a little boring and too matchy with the top and tights.  Any suggestions for next time?
Skirt: JC Penney Chambray Pencil Skirt (2009)
Blouse: Banana Republic Outlet (Fall 2010)
Cardigan: NY & Co. (Fall 2010)
Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt (Fall 2010)
Tights: Simply Vera Geometric tights in port royale (Kohl's
Shoes: Unlisted Buckle Wedges (really old)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Outlet (really old)




This evening I caught up on some DVRed shows from this week.  Just watched The Office from last night and it was by far the funniest episode I've seen in a long time!!  In fact, I really want to watch it again now...haha.  Any other Office fans out there???  It's one of my hubby's and my favorite shows!  Now I just need to watch Modern Family from this week...my other favorite :)  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment